IT’S NOT A JOB WHEN YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
Diana Lam, the one behind the camera
About 20 years ago, Diana was photographing images as a toddler. This passion was ignited by her father who collected many antique cameras from the 50’s. Although he restricted her photography with the use of a tripod to ensure the safety of the equipment, she still had the opportunity to peep through the eyehole of the camera to compose and capture an image.
Throughout High School she started taking photography courses and her enjoyment was in the dark room. The dim lighting and film paper in the developing trays excited her as she anxiously waited for her black and white photos to appear.
The first wedding she captured was for her uncle and aunt. At that time she felt connected to them, not because they were family, but because she could feel their energy and intense love for one another. This is where her dreams became a reality~
Diana resides in Central Florida and is attached to her Nikon Camera Gear. She has a creative eye and the desire to create striking images.
A few interesting facts about Diana:
- Absolute Tuner Car Fan, where cars are modified cosmetically or for performance
- Will travel great distances and hike mountains or swim the ocean just to capture landscape photos during sunset
- BIG DIYer, love to fix, make, bake, and cook up things!
- Trying to skip the Beginner dance level for Bachata
- Happily Married with one toddler
- LOVE PHOTOGRAPHING anything and everything
- My favorite reaction from clients, “awwww you make me look so beautiful,” this makes me feel like a million bucks!
Thank you for reading my blurb and getting to know me! Feel free to email or call me! I’m friendly and I’d love to hear from you. I look forward to meeting you soon!
Professional wedding, lifestyle, and event photographer